Ford has some great new cars at this year’s LA Auto Show. The event is held at the Los Angeles Convention Center and will take place from November 21-30. We got in early and wanted to share with you what we found. For this year’s show, Ford is showcasing the all-new Shelby GT350 Mustang along with the new 2016 Ford Explorer.
While the official stats on the new GT350 haven’t been released we were able to list a couple of the feature below. It looks like driving enthusiasts behind the wheel of a 2016 Shelby GT350 can expect to be treated to the most balanced, nimble and exhilarating production Mustang yet!
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
- 5.2L V8 engine
- 500+ horsepower naturally-aspirated
- 400+ lb-ft torque
- 6 speed manual transmission (only)
- Available: 2nd half of 2015
- Brembo calipers (Six-piston front and four-piston rear)
- Two-piece iron rotors (15.5” front and 15” rear)
- Flat-plane crankshaft enables the engine to rev quicker
- Five settings for its anti-lock braking system, stability and traction control, exhaust and powertrain.
- MagneRide – Continuously-variable suspension dampers
Wheels & Tires:
- Shelby aluminum (19″ x 10.5″ front and 19” x 11” rear) wheels
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires with a GT350-specific tread face
- Functional air vents into aluminum front fenders and hood
- Carbon fiber grille opening
- Front/Rear bumpers designed for extra downforce
- Recaro race seats
- Flat-bottom steering wheel
- Upgraded gauges
- Optional Tech Pack – brings power seat adjustment and leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, upgraded Shaker audio, and the eight-inch MyFord Touch infotainment screen.